A Digital Strategy is a key part of an organisation's overall Business Strategy and will help to define how the organisation plans to transform its business by using new technologies. This will, typically, cover how new technologies will be used to improve the marketing of an organisation, its digital presence, the external and internal customer experience, achieving efficiencies and the staff development required.
We can help you with the production of your Digital Strategy and have used numerous approaches which would, typically, go through the following steps:
- Identifying the opportunities and/or challenges areas to be addressed by the Digital Strategy - by reviewing the organisation's Business Strategy and meeting with key stakeholders.
- Developing a vision for the Digital Strategy and how it will fulfil business and stakeholder needs, goals, opportunities and challenges.
- Reviewing the existing IT Infrastructure to gain an understanding of the existing IT estate.
- Documenting a Digital Strategy with associated costs and a roadmap for how to develop the use of technology to deliver the organisation’s Business Strategy.
- Defining the next steps and areas that will need to be covered by a detailed IT strategy.